Let us understand first that which you mean by ‘Principles’?
Concepts are fundamental guidelines and rules that inform in addition to offer the organization through which they sets about fulfilling its mission. Concepts might be established at all or any of three levels with respect to the organization:
* Enterprise concepts
* It (IT) concepts
* Architecture concepts
We are able to define Architectural concepts in a variety of ways:
* Are statements of preferred practice that reflect an amount of consensus among different organizations inside an enterprise, for example IT, sections and organizations.
* Are lengthy-term easy and direct statements and frame how a company makes decisions about this. Each one of these concepts are important to experienceing this goals and objectives of the company.
* Assist in creating a context for design decisions to ensure that business criteria could be converted into specifications and language. Then technology managers may use these details because they plan, design, develop, implement, test, and deploy an info system’s IT sources and assets over the enterprise.
* Require to build up a framework including appropriate procedures and policies to aid the implementation from the concepts. Procedures and Polices are utilized to offer the governance’s application to architecture because of its information and technology components.
Characteristics of Concepts:
You will find five criteria that comprise a great group of concepts:
* Consistency of interpretation
How Architecture concepts are utilized?
These concepts concentrate on two primary areas. They are utilised to control the entire process of:
* Developing the architecture – Architecture concepts are necessary to advice the development, maintenance and utilisation of the enterprise architecture.
* Applying the architecture – What this means is creating the tenets and related guidance for designing and developing an IT system.
I think you’ll could keep all of the characteristics of Architecture concepts in your mind.